Roasted Salmon With Macadamia-Cilantro Crust
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter divided
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts coarsely chopped
- 1 full skin-on salmon fillet - (2 1/2 lbs) pin bones removed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Heat oven to 450 degrees. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a small saucepan; add nuts and cook 2 to 3 minutes until nuts start to color. Remove from heat.
Melt remaining tablespoon of butter, and pour into a 9- by 13-inch roasting pan. Place salmon in roasting pan, flesh-side up. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Pour nut mixture over fish. Roast 10 to 15 minutes, for medium.
Transfer to a serving platter. Drizzle with lime juice and sprinkle with cilantro.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
Carbohydrates: 1.5 grams
Net Carbs: 1 grams
Fiber: 0.5 grams
Protein: 57 grams
Fat: 47.5 grams