Chinese Fish Fillets
- 1 1/2 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 4 teaspoons Thickenthin Not/Starch Thickener
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves pressed
- 4 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 packet sugar substitute
- 4 catfish fillets - (8 oz ea)
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
Mix broth and thickener in a small bowl; stir until thickener dissolves.
Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir-fry garlic and ginger 30 seconds; add rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, sugar substitute and broth mixture. Bring to a boil. Cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute. Remove from heat.
Brush fillets with sauce. Broil 3 minutes per side. Transfer to plates; top with remaining sauce. Garnish with green onions.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
Carbohydrates: 5.5 grams
Net Carbs: 4 grams
Fiber: 1.5 grams
Protein: 37 grams
Fat: 22.5 grams