Veal Chops In Mustard Sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 lean thick rib veal chops - (abt 8 oz ea)
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons finely-chopped fresh parsley
Melt the butter in a heavy, non-stick skillet. Add the chops to the skillet and cook them over medium heat for approximately 10 minutes on each side or till done.
In a tiny saucepan, heat the next 7 ingredients together, stirring frequently. Do not boil the mixture. When the chops are cooked, remove them to a heated platter.
Pour off any excess fat that may have accumulated in the skillet and add the mustard mixture to the pan. Heat over a low flame to combine the mustard mixture with the pan juices. Pour the sauce over the chops and garnish with chopped parsley.
This recipe yields 4 servings; 3.8 grams of carbohydrate in entire recipe, if serving 4, each serving contains 1.0 grams of carbohydrate.