Ham and Noodle Casserole
Found in a "Taste of Home-Comfort Food Diet" cookbook, changed it up a little but it was so good and a great way to use up ham leftovers.!
- 6 oz of spagetti, linguine, or fettacini, broken up into e parts
- 1-3/4 cup cmall curd cottage cheese
- 2 cups cubed ham
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp dill
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper (I used cayenne)
- 1/2 cup cubed carrots (I used canned)
- 1/2 can drained corn
- 1/2 can drained peas
- 1 can drained mushrooms pieces
- 1 tsp dried mustard
- Crispy Fried Onions in a can.
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
1. Cook pasta a little harder than al dente, drain and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, add ALL ingredients and combine well.
3. Add pasta and coat well.
4. In a 2-3 quart casserole dish, coat well with cooking spray.
5. Transfer bowl mixture into casserole dish.
6. Cover and bake at 325 for 30 minutes.
7. Remove cover and top with crispy fried onions from a can.
8. Turn up heat to 375 and cook till bubbly and heated thru.
Let sit 5 minutes before serving