Spicy Barbecue Dip & Pizza Rolls®
Barbecue dip and pizza rolls are a super easy, super delicious appetizer to whip up for your family!
Rate this recipe 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 teaspoons chopped chipotle chiles in adobe sauce
- 4 teaspoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 16 Totino’s® Pizza Rolls® frozen pepperoni or cheese pizza snacks
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 65mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
In small bowl, mix barbecue sauce, chiles and cilantro. Cover; refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavors.
Bake pizza snacks as directed on package. Serve with dip.
You'll also love
- Easy One-Pot Hamburger Stroganoff 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Jell-O Strawberry Cheesecake... 4.2/5 (35 Votes)
- Cheesy Hawaiian Dip 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Chef John's Party Cheese Puffs 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
Review this recipe