Slow-Cooker Beef Stroganoff Stew
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lb boneless beef tip steak, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cans (18 oz each) Progresso™ Vegetable Classics creamy mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked wide egg noodles (4 oz)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, if desired
Cooking time 350mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
In 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker, layer onion, garlic and beef. Pour soup and water over beef.
Cover; cook on Low heat setting 5 to 7 hours.
Stir noodles into mixture. Increase heat setting to High. Cover; cook 20 to 30 minutes or until noodles are tender. Stir in sour cream. Garnish individual servings with parsley.