Smoked Sausage Overnight Breakfast Casserole
- 1 pkg. Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage
- 1 pkg. (12 ounces) refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 12 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
1.Cut sausage in ½”cubes. Pull each biscuit apart into two layers. Place biscuit pieces in bottom of greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Push biscuit edges together to form 1 large crust.
2.Combine beaten eggs with onion, bell pepper, 1 cup of cheese, salt and pepper. Pour over prepared crust. Top with sausage and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup of cheese. Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
3.Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove foil and bake 45 minutes or until golden brown and eggs are set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Overnight Breakfast... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- SMOKED SAUSAGE FATTY 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- CORNSTARCH PIE FILLING 0/5 (0 Votes)
- pink shrimp dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pimento Cheese Burger with Bacon... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pulled Pork Burritos 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cresent Sausage Egg Cheese Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet And Sour Cabbage And Smoked... 0/5 (0 Votes)