These chewy, chocolatey rich cocoa brownies are awesome served with a cold glass of milk.
- Soft butter, for greasing the pan
- Flour, for dusting the buttered pan
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar, sifted
- 1 cup brown sugar, sifted
- 8 ounces butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups cocoa, sifted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flour, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
Preheat the oven to 300°F. Butter and flour an 8-inch square pan.
In a mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, beat the eggs at medium speed until fluffy and light yellow. Add both sugars. Add remaining ingredients, and mix to combine.
Pour the batter into a greased and floured 8-inch square pan and bake for 45 to 50 minutes. Check for doneness with the tried-and-true toothpick method: a toothpick inserted into the center of the pan should come out clean. When it's done, remove to a rack to cool. Resist the temptation to cut into it until it's mostly cool.
You'll also love
- Homemade Cracker Jack® Caramel... 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- GERMAN APPLE DAPPLE CAKE 4.1/5 (37 Votes)
- Marcona Almond Blondies 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Chocolate Chunk Almond Brownies 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
Review this recipe