CRAB RANGOON DIP
- 2 cups crab meat
- 16 oz. cream cheese (2 blocks)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
1. First, soften the cream cheese in the microwave for about a minute.
2. Chop your green onions. Add them and your two cups of crab meat .
3. Add the sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, powdered sugar, garlic powder and lemon juice.
4. Mix all the ingredients and bake for 30 mins at 350 degrees. Serve hot with chips or fried wantons or pork rinds.