Biscuits, eggs, sausage, and cheese all baked together—what could be better? You can't mess this recipe up—it's that easy and it's fast, too. Breakfast Bake is perfect for any brunch or breakfast buffet spread. Serve this recipe with a lightly dressed side salad or pancakes and coffee for a hearty breakfast meal that is sure to keep you full all morning.
- 1 (16.3-ounce) can flaky Grands biscuits
- 1 (8-ounce) bag shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup cubed ham or ground sausage, cooked
- 5 eggs
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from facebook.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a bowl mix cheddar, milk, ham or sausage, eggs, salt, and black pepper.
Cut each biscuit into four pieces and place in a greased casserole dish. Pour egg mixture over biscuits.
Bake for 25 minutes.
Let cool before serving.
Serve for breakfast or dinner with a small salad.
You'll also love
- Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese with... 4.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Breakfast Sandwich 4.1/5 (40 Votes)
- Cinnamon Roll Baked Donuts 4.2/5 (62 Votes)
Review this recipe