Dried Beef & Corn Chowder
Great hardy soup...quick to make
- 4 ounces dried beef, cut up
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cup potatoes, peeled & diced
- 3 cups corn, frozen
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon( dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups milk
- 1/4 cup flour
Preparation time 20mins
In 4 quart Dutch oven over medium high heat, saute dried beef and onions in
melted butter for around 3 minutes.
Add potatoes and next 6 ingredients. Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat. Cover and simmer 12 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
Add 3 cups milk. In jar shake remaining 1 cup milk with flour until smooth. Stir into soup, cook, stirring constantly until mixture thickens and simmer.
You'll also love
- Oyster And Clam Chowder 4/5 (5 Votes)
- New Mexico Pork Chili Carne Adovada 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Wiener Schnitzel in an Air Fryer 3.9/5 (30 Votes)
- Little Tavern Hamburgers 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Fabulous Beef Tenderloin 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Stephanie Delicious Cream Cheese,... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Macaroni & Dried Beef Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)