Roasted Glazed Pork Shoulder
Pork recipe from bon appetit
- Black pepper
- 1/4 cup sugar7-8 lb. skinless bone-in pork shoulder (boston or picnic)
- 1/4 cup plus 1 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
Combine 1/4 cup salt and 1/4 cup sugar, 1 tsp pepper rub over pork and cover in frig overnight.
Preheat oven to 325, brush off spice rub - discard excess rub and liquid in dish.
Add 1 cup boiling water to pan, cover tightly. transfer to oven cook about 5 1/2 hours or until thermometer reads 195.
Remove foil, increase heat to 500 degrees.
Stir 1/4 cup vinegar, 1/4 brown sugar, pour on top.
Let cook another 12 minutes careful not to burn
Transfer port to another pan.
Pour liquid in sauce pan and bring to boil until thick, syrupy glaze forms (about 10 mins)
season with salt and pepper
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (898 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (707 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (679 Votes)
- Crock Pot Sour Cream & Bacon... 4.5/5 (312 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Bacon & Corn Chowder 4.5/5 (281 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes 4.5/5 (273 Votes)