Christmas Wreath Cookies
Adorable Christmas Wreath Cookies drizzled with a light glaze and festive red and green sprinkles, Happy Holidays!
- LEMON GLAZE:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup pure icing sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1/2 cup custard powder
- Christmas sprinkles, to decorate
- 1 cup pure icing sugar, sifted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Preheat oven to 160°C/140°C fan-forced. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Using an electric mixer, beat butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Sift flour and custard powder over butter mixture. Stir with a wooden spoon until a soft dough forms. Set aside for 10 minutes.
Spoon one-quarter dough into a piping bag fitted with a 1.5cm fluted nozzle. Pipe 6cm circles, 3cm apart, on prepared trays. Repeat with remaining dough to make a total 20 wreaths. Bake for 14 to 16 minutes, swapping trays halfway, or until golden. Cool on trays for 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Make glaze Combine icing sugar and lemon juice in a bowl. Place wire rack with biscuits over a baking tray. Drizzle with glaze. Top with sprinkes. Set aside to set.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with... 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Easy Homemade Bread 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Christmas Cookie Bar 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Lidia's Almond-Apricot Butter... 4.2/5 (46 Votes)
Review this recipe