Christmas Cookie Bar
So easy to do, this recipe is great if you're in a pinch and need to make a Christmas dessert. Just grab some Oreos M&Ms!
- 14 whole Oreos, broken up (get the Christmas ones if you can)
- 1 1/2 cups pretzels, broken
- 1 cup Christmas colored M&M's
- 1 pound white chocolate or almond bark
- Christmas colored sprinkles
Adapted from inspiredcraftideas.com
First, line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Mix on the sheet the Oreos, pretzels and 3/4 cup of the M&M's. Melt the chocolate or bark in a microwave safe bowl for 1 1/2 minutes (only if using the large bricks of bark, if using chocolate chips or smaller pieces melt 30 seconds at a time), stir, and continue melting in microwave for 30 seconds at a time until melted and smooth. Drizzle over the candy mixture and top with extra M&M's and sprinkles.
Allow to dry at room temperature or in the refrigerator until hardened. Break into chunks!