Make Ahead Scrambled Eggs
Easy, creamy, cheesy eggs, and best of all, you make them the night before! Double or triple the recipe and you’ve got a real crowd pleaser for breakfast or brunch!
- 12 whole eggs
- 1/2 cups half-and-half, or heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoons white pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 pound bacon, about 6 slices, cooked & chopped
Preparation time 7mins
Cooking time 17mins
Beat eggs with cream in a large bowl. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium to medium-low heat. Pour eggs into the skillet and cook, gently stirring frequently, until eggs are scrambled and just set, but still moist.
Remove pan from heat and stir in sour cream, salt and pepper, 1/2 the cheese & chopped bacon. Spread eggs into a greased 12×7 glass baking pan. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Cover tightly and refrigerate.
When ready to serve, heat oven to 350ºF and warm through, approximately 20–30 minutes or until a thermometer registers 140ºF internal temperature.
You'll also love
- Polynesian Parfaits for Two 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Four-Layer Pumpkin Cake 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Grape... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Roger's Cornbread Dressing 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Bacon Cinnamon Rolls 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Caramel Corn 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Red Wine-Braised Brisket 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Applesauce Muffins 4.5/5 (20 Votes)