Tigernut Raisin Cookies
These Tigernut Raisin Cookies are a tasty little treat!
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- 170 g organic tigernut flour
- 1/4 tsp Real salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3 TB pure free-range pastured lard, melted
- 1/3 organic no sugar added applesauce
- 1 TB organic maple syrup grade B
- 1 handful organic raisins
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Preheat oven to 340 F and line a half sheet pan with parchment paper.
Place tigernut flour, salt, soda, lard, applesauce, and maple syrup in a food processor fitted with a steel blade. Process until combined. Fold in raisins.
Scoop out one prepared sheet pan using a cookie scoop and flatten slightly with fingers.
Bake 15 minutes. Let cool on the pan 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
You'll also love
- Pork and Sauerkraut Stew 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Heidi Swanson's Pan-Fried Giant... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Mini Pumpkin Pies 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Greek Salad with Lemon Oregano... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Banana Pudding Cake 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Super Simple Oatmeal Raisin Cookies 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
Review this recipe