Baked Brie with Apples and Cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped apple (1/2 medium)
- 1/4 cup sliced natural almonds
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Pantry Korintje Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese (about 4 inches in diameter)
- Canapé French Bread , toasted
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Coarsely chop apple with Food Chopper. Combine apple, almonds, cranberries, brown sugar and cinnamon in Small Batter Bowl; mix gently. Stir in butter just until ingredients are moistened.
Cut Brie in half horizontally using Utility Knife. Place one half of Brie, rind side down, on Small Bar Pan. Spoon half of the apple mixture onto bottom half of Brie, spreading evenly. Top with remaining half of Brie, rind side up. Spoon remaining apple mixture over top. Bake 12-15 minutes or until cheese is soft and just begins to melt. Serve with toasted Canapé French Bread, apple wedges or assorted crackers.