Hot Caramel Apple Cider
- 4 mug’s worth of apple cider
- 1 mug’s worth of caramel vodka (you can always use less (or more?) if you want, this makes it fairly strong)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (mostly for rimming your glasses, taste the cider before to see if it needs sugar or not)
1. Mix all of the ingredients above in a large pot. (Edit: Heating up the cider before adding the vodka ensures that the alcohol doesn’t burn off! Heat it up to your desired temperature and then add the vodka.)
2. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally until liquid just begins to steam (don’t over heat or else the alcohol will burn off).
3. While cider is warming up, take your mugs or glasses and rim them with brown sugar.