Knorr's Spinach Dip
Rate this recipe 5/5 (1 Votes)
- 2 loaves pumpernickel bread
- 1 pkg. Knorr’s veggie soup mix
- 1 - 16 oz sour cream
- 1 - 8 oz Mayo
- 1 - 3 oz can waterchestnuts
- 3 green onions
- 1 - 10 oz pkg. frozen spinach
Adapted from 126.96.36.199
Thaw & squeeze dry spinach.
Combine soup mix, sour cream & Mayo.
Chop water chestnuts & green onions.
Add all ingredients with spinach & mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Serve in middle of hollowed out loaf of bread, use torn pieces of bread to dip.
You'll also love
- Caramelized Onion and Mushroom... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- String Beans with Onion 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Asian Ahi Tuna with Kale and Red... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Classic Knorr Spinach Dip 5/5 (1 Votes)
Review this recipe