Marinated Breaded Salmon with Grilled Vegetables
- 4 salmon fillets, cubed
- 1/2 cup flavored bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup corn flake crumbs
- 4 tbsp. mustard
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- GRILLED VEGETABLES:
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red onion
- 15 fresh mushrooms
- oil, to sprinkle
- salt and pepper to sprinkle
1. Mix the marinade ingredients together and reserve half.
2. Marinate the cubed salmon pieces for about an hour in half the marinade.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine crumbs, and coat fish. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
4. Slice the peppers and onions and place on a greased cookie sheet with mushrooms. Sprinkle with oil, salt, and pepper. Broil for 15 minutes.
5. Serve vegetables and fish with reserved marinade drizzled on top.