Grilled Salmon with Italian Dressing
- 1 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1-1/2 tsp. finely chopped fresh ginger or 1/2 tsp. ground ginger (optional)
- 4 salmon, swordfish or tuna steaks, about 1-1/2 inches thick (about 2-1/2 lbs.)
- Cucumber Salsa (optional)*
For marinade, combine Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, soy sauce and ginger. Add salmon and 2/3 cup marinade to large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, up to 30 minutes. Refrigerate remaining 1/3 cup marinade.
Remove salmon, discarding marinade. Grill or broil salmon, turning once and brushing occasionally with refrigerated marinade, until salmon flakes with a fork. Serve with Cucumber Salsa.
*CUCUMBER SALSA - Combine 1/4 cup Wish-Bone Italian Dressing; 1 Tbsp. soy sauce; 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced; 2 green onions, chopped; 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes and 1 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley or cilantro.
You'll also love
- Green Bean & Barley Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ratatouille - Jacques Pepin's 3.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Shrimp Kisses 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Tortilla Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creole Soup with Ham and Crawfish 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SALMON EN CROUTE 2.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Honey Ginger Grilled Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rick Bayless' Grilled Salmon Vera... 0/5 (0 Votes)