Cheese Tortellini With Meatballs - Slow Cooker
- 36 oz frozen prepared meatballs
- 39 oz tomato-basil pasta sauce
- 2 1/4 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- 14 oz packaged refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 3/8 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
Preparation time 10mins
1) Combine the meatballs, pasta sauce and cheese in the Crock-Pot® slow cooker. Mix well with a large spoon.
2) Cover; cook on Low 8 to 10 hours.
3) In the last hour of cooking, add the tortellini, mixing again lightly. Cover and continue cooking. Before serving, mix in the fresh basil leaves.