Slow Cooker Turkey Chili
- 1 pounded uncooked turkey sausage
- 15 oz canned pinto beans, undrained
- 14 1/2 oz can diced tomatoes with chillies, undrained
- 14 1/2 oz can diced tomatoes with garlic and onions, undrained
- 1 medium onion - chopped
- 1/4 tsp. salt or more to taste
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper or more to taste
Remove sausage from casing and place in slow cooker. Break up meat with a spoon. Add beans, tomatoes and onion. Stir.
Cover slow cooker. Cook on low setting for 5 to 6 hours. Stir in salt and pepper.
Yields 4 - 1 1/2 cups per serving