Quick 'n' Easy Mushroom And Cheese Pizza
- 1 package Italian bread shell - (10 or 16 oz) (such as Boboli)
- 8 ounces fresh white mushrooms sliced, divided
- 1 cup shredded fontina or mozzarella cheese - (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup thinly-sliced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped drained oil-packed sundried
- 1/8 cup thinly-sliced sweet onion
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 420 degrees.
On a 12-inch pizza pan place bread shell. Arrange half of the mushrooms in a single layer; sprinkle with fontina. Top with green pepper, tomatoes, onion and remaining mushrooms. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake until hot and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
This recipe yields 4 servings.