- 3 pounds fresh medium-sized mushrooms whole
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 garlic clove - (to 2) pressed or mashed
- 1 onion chopped fine
- 6 tablespoons oil
- Salt to taste
Put washed mushrooms in pot, pouring in vinegar. Add salt. Bring to boil and cook 5 minutes. Drain.
Combine other ingredients in a large bowl. Toss mushrooms together with oil, etc. Refrigerate until about one hour before serving.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Italian-Style Mushroom And Beef... 0/5 (0 Votes)