Weight Watchers Chocolate Cupcakes
These cupcakes are for those who want to treat themselves...while not ruining their meal plan for the day. Choose these for a chocolate fix that's low in fat and carbs.
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (18-ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 ⁄4 to 1/2 cup water
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from kitchme.com
Mix pumpkin, cake mix, and water together by hand or you may use a mixer. Start with 1/4 cup water and increase gradually if needed to reach a batter consistency.
Bake at 350°F in mini muffin tins for 30 to 35 minutes.
Per serving: 5 SmartPoints; 4 PointsPlus; 3 POINTS (old)
You'll also love
- Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Snickers Bar Rice Krispie Treats 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Italian Plum Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Bourbon Peach Cobbler 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Coconut Buttercream Frosted Cupcake 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Fresh Strawberry Buttercream... 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Ultimate Chocolate Cupcakes 4.5/5 (22 Votes)