Weight Watchers Chocolate Cupcakes
These cupcakes are for those who want to treat themselves...while not ruining their meal plan for the day. Choose these for a chocolate fix that's low in fat and carbs.
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (18-ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 ⁄4 to 1/2 cup water
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from kitchme.com
Mix pumpkin, cake mix, and water together by hand or you may use a mixer. Start with 1/4 cup water and increase gradually if needed to reach a batter consistency.
Bake at 350°F in mini muffin tins for 30 to 35 minutes.
Per serving: 5 SmartPoints; 4 PointsPlus; 3 POINTS (old)
You'll also love
- OLD BAY® Steamed Shrimp with... 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- Apple Pie Monkey Bread 4.2/5 (30 Votes)
- Chocolate-Banana Pudding Trifle 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- Macaroni & Cheese 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Caramelized Pineapple Baked Alaska 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Easter Lamb Carrot Cupcakes 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Coconut Flour Chocolate Cake 3.8/5 (81 Votes)