Love Me Pork Tenderloin
Tenderloin with a honey-lime glaze
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Juice and zest of 4 limes
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- tablespoon ground cumin
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Ten derloin
- One 2-pound pork tenderloin, tied (See Finishing Touches)
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro, for garnish
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from purewow.com
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place a roasting rack inside a roasting pan or on a baking sheet.
2. Make the glaze: In a medium bowl, whisk all ingredients together to combine.
3. Make the tenderloin: Place the tenderloin on the prepared rack and season generously with salt and pepper. Brush the pork with a generous coating of the glaze, then roast for 5 minutes.
4. Remove the tenderloin from the oven and coat with glaze again. Repeat the glazing process every five minutes until the glaze is used up and the tenderloin is cooked through (it should read 145°F on a meat thermometer), about 20 minutes total.
5. Let the tenderloin rest for 15 minutes before slicing. Garnish with lime wedges and cilantro, then serve. Leftovers, which are great for cold sandwiches, will keep for up to three days in an airtight container in the refrigerator.