Coffee-Crusted Pork Loin with Guinness Sauce
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coffee Crusted Pork Loin:
- 1 1/2 pounds pork loin
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. french roast coffee grounds
- 4 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tsp. hot smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. ancho chili powder
- 1 tsp. cayenne
- Guinness Sauce:
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 cup Guinness
- 1 cup chicken stock
Coffee-Crusted Pork Loin:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Pour the olive oil in a large frying pan on medium heat. Cut the silvery skin off of the pork. Mix the coffee and spices together, then rub all over the loin. When the oil is hot, but not smoking add the pork. Sear on all four sides. Place in the preheated oven, and cook for approximately 20 minutes, or until the internal temperature is 160 degrees.
1. In the same frying pan add the onion and saute until translucent. Add the flour and stir for 1 minute. Add the Guinness and the chicken stock and let the sauce reduce on low heat for 15 minutes.
2. Serve with the pork.
You'll also love
- Halibut with Lemon-Butter and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Killen's Creamed Corn 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lamb in Buttermilk Curry 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Feta, Bacon and Chive Stuffed Pork... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Loin red pepper jelly 1/5 (1 Votes)
- Pork Loin Roast 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe