Marinated Venison Shish Kabobs
- 3 pounds venison cubed
- Kabob vegetables/fruit (your favorites - mushrooms, cherry
- tomatoes, green pepper, onion, pineapple, etc.)
- Bamboo or metal kabob skewers
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove minced (or 1/2 tspn garlic powder)
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned meat tenderizer
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
Mix marinade ingredients thoroughly in a zip-seal freezer bag. Add meat, and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
Pour off marinade. Skewer meat, vegetables and fruit, and grill to desired doneness.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (813 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (704 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (666 Votes)
- Spice-Rubbed Chicken with Duck... 5/5 (5 Votes)
- Roasted Veal Chops with Grapes 5/5 (5 Votes)
- Veal Chops Saltimboca with Tomato... 5/5 (4 Votes)