Marinated Venison Shish Kabobs
- 3 pounds venison cubed
- Kabob vegetables/fruit (your favorites - mushrooms, cherry
- tomatoes, green pepper, onion, pineapple, etc.)
- Bamboo or metal kabob skewers
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove minced (or 1/2 tspn garlic powder)
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned meat tenderizer
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
Mix marinade ingredients thoroughly in a zip-seal freezer bag. Add meat, and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
Pour off marinade. Skewer meat, vegetables and fruit, and grill to desired doneness.
This recipe yields ?? servings.