Marinated Turkey Breast
- 1 cup salad oil
- 1 cup red wine
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons Cavender's All-Purpose Greek Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons soy or Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 turkey breast halved, and then quartered - (8 pieces)
- 8 strips bacon
Combine all ingredients except bacon in a one-gallon zip-seal bag; marinate 24 hours in the refrigerator.
Remove meat from marinade, lay in a greased baking pan, and cover each piece with a strip of bacon.
Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes, then turn oven to broil and watch closely until browned.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Stuffed Turkey Breast with... 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Grilled Turkey & Brie Sandwich... 4.7/5 (39 Votes)
- Herb Roasted Turkey Breast 4.6/5 (44 Votes)