From. Joy Bauer
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon white wine or rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 4 six-ounce salmon fillets
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and coat the foil with oil spray. Place the salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet, spacing them evenly. Bake for 10 minutes.
While the salmon is baking, in a small bowl, mix together the hoisin sauce, maple syrup, vinegar, and ginger to form a thick glaze. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and brush the hoisin glaze evenly over the fillets. Return the salmon to the oven and bake until the fillets are just opaque in the center, about 5 minutes. Transfer to platter; serve immediately.
Serving size: 1 salmon fillet