Peanut Butter Raisin Bran Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 cups Total® Raisin Bran cereal
Preparation time 40mins
Cooking time 40mins
Heat oven to 350°F.
In large bowl, mix butter, peanut butter, sugars and egg until blended.
Stir in flour, baking soda and baking powder.
Stir in cereal.
On ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart.
Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet.