Baked Snapper with Chipotle Butter
Chipotle peppers add a smoky, spicy note to the butter topping. For a cooling side salad, toss diced cucumbers and tomatoes with reduced-fat sour cream.
Calories:203 (24% from fat)
Fat:5.4g (sat 2.3g,mono 1.3g,poly 0.9g)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) red snapper or other firm whitefish fillets
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce, finely minced
- Lemon wedges
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine first 4 ingredients; sprinkle evenly over fish. Place fish on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; bake 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
While fish bakes, combine butter and chile. Spread butter mixture evenly over fish. Serve with lemon wedges.