Serve this super easy five ingredient crockpot appetizer recipe for Applesauce Kielbasa at the start of a hearty fall meal. It is rich and sweet and spicy, with brown sugar and mustard. If you really love mustard, add more types. I adore a fire-roasted garlic mustard I can only get at my local coop.
Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (62 Votes)
- 2 pounds fully cooked kielbasa sausage
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chunky applesauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Adapted from busycooks.about.com
Cut kielbasa into 1" pieces and combine with brown sugar, applesauce, mustard, and garlic in 3 quart crockpot.
Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours until thoroughly heated.
You'll also love
- Ruby Tuesday Potato Salad 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- "This is the best Peach Cobbler 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
Review this recipe