Grilled Peanut Butter and Banana Split Sandwich
- 2 (1-ounce) slices firm white sandwich bread, divided
- 1 teaspoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon semisweet chocolate minichips
- 1 large strawberry, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small banana, cut lengthwise into 3 slices (about 2 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon pineapple jam
Spread one side of each white bread slice with 1/2 teaspoon butter. Combine peanut butter and honey; spread over plain side of 1 bread slice. Sprinkle with chocolate chips; top evenly with strawberry slices and banana slices.
Spread pineapple jam over plain side of remaining bread slice. Carefully assemble sandwich.
Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add sandwich; cook 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.