Pan Roasted Chicken Breast
- 8 oz boneless,skinless chicken breats
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil
- 1 Tbs Butter
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 2 Tbs Poultry seasoning
1. For two chicken breasts, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over high.
2. Pat the chicken dry and season with salt, pepper and any other seasoning you prefer.
3. Add the chicken to the pan and cook without disturbing until the bottom side is well browned, about 2-3 minutes. You may want to reduce the heat to medium-high if the chicken is browning too quickly.
4. Flip the chicken using tongs and brown the other side for another 2 minutes.
5. Reduce the heat to medium and cover the pan.
6. Cook the chicken through, another 8-10 minutes, depending on the thickness. Flip once or twice while the chicken is cooking, but otherwise keep it covered.