Nacho Cheese Beef Bake
- 2 cups. uncooked egg noodles
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can nacho cheese soup
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips
- 1/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- shredded lettuce,sour cream and/or salsa, opt.
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cook noodles according to pkg directions, drain. Meanwhile, in lge saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, drain. Stir in tomatoes & soup. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer, uncovered for 10 mins. Stir in noodles.
Transfer to a greased 11 by 7 baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 mins. or until heated thru. Top with tortilla chips, drizzle with salad dressing.