(Crockpot) Cheese Tortellini and Sausage
- 1 (19 oz.) bag frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 lb. sausage (I prefer Italian)
- 1 bag fresh spinach
- 2 cans Italian style diced tomatoes
- 2 cans low-fat chicken broth
- 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese, cut into cubes
Adapted from facebook.com
Brown the sausage in a skillet on the stove top until cooked and crumbled.
Add the sausage and remaining ingredients to a 6-quart slow cooker.
Stir to combine.
Cook, on LOW for 5 hours, stirring twice during cooking.
You'll also love
- Turkey Stew 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cornbread-Cheddar & Black Pepper 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Stir-Fried Pork with Vegetables 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Shrimp Alfredo and Linguine 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Creamy Slow Cooker Tortellini Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Polish Sausage and Cabbage Soup... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Tortellini-Creamy Slow Cooker Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)