(Crockpot) Cheese Tortellini and Sausage
- 1 (19 oz.) bag frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 lb. sausage (I prefer Italian)
- 1 bag fresh spinach
- 2 cans Italian style diced tomatoes
- 2 cans low-fat chicken broth
- 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese, cut into cubes
Adapted from facebook.com
Brown the sausage in a skillet on the stove top until cooked and crumbled.
Add the sausage and remaining ingredients to a 6-quart slow cooker.
Stir to combine.
Cook, on LOW for 5 hours, stirring twice during cooking.
You'll also love
- Pickled Carrot Sticks 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Turkey Stew 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Vegetable Summer Pasta Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pasta with Tuna, Artichokes, and... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- elbow macaroni with meat sauce 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pea and Parsley Pesto with Linguine 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Mexican Chorizo and Potato... 5/5 (1 Votes)