Mustard Grilled Red Snapper
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp ground red pepper
- 3 red snapper fillets (about 24 oz total)
- Fresh parsley sprigs and red peppercorns (optional)
1. Prepare grill or grill pan.
2. Combine mustard, vinegar and pepper in small bowl; mix well. Thoroughly coat fish with mustard mixture.
3. Place fish on grill. Grill, covered, over medium high heat 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork, turning halfway through grilling time. Garnish with parsley sprigs and red peppercorns, if desired.