Weekday Soba Noodle Salad
- 8 oz soba noodles
- 1 cup canned organic coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. grated ginger
- 1/4 . tsp curry paste
- Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
- Garnish with green onions and salted peanuts
Adapted from organicauthority.com
1. Cook soba noodles as per package directions. Add a drizzle of sesame oil so the noodles don’t stick together.
2. Whisk the peanut butter, maple syrup, soy sauce, sesame oil, cilantro, red pepper flakes, ginger and curry paste together in a large bowl.
3. Add cooked soba noodles to the bowl, ensuring that they’re well coated in the peanut sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Garnish with green onions and salted peanuts. Serve with a green salad. This soba noodle salad can be served cold or warm.