Pork Chop Stew
A great combination of pork chops and vegetables all in one dish.
- ■4-6 thick, boneless pork chops
- ■1 lg. onion, chopped
- ■4-5 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- ■4-5 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- ■1 stick butter or oleo
- ■salt and pepper, to taste
- ■l can cream of chicken or mushroom soup
Brown pork chops in melted butter or oleo. Add chopped onion, carrots, and potatoes to bottom of crock pot. Place browned pork chops on top of vegetables. Pour remaining butter or oleo from skillet over pork chops. Add can of soup and one can of water over pork chops. Cook on low overnight or all day. When finished cooking, break pork chops up into bite size pieces. Stir well and serve.
You'll also love
- Roast Pork Wrap 0/5 (0 Votes)