Quick & Easy Beef Pizza
This quick and easy pizza is great if you have any leftover roast beef! Just throw some cherry tomatoes, onion, and cheese on Italian bread, bake, and voila!
- 11 green pepper, cut into bite-size strips
- 1small1 small onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1tablespoon1 tablespoon olive oil or cooking oil
- 1(16-ounce)1 (16-ounce) Italian bread shell (12-inch Boboli)
- 6ounces6 ounces cooked beef, cut into thin bite-size strips
- 1cup1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1cup1 cup shredded Swiss cheese (4 ounces)
- 2tablespoons2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Adapted from bhg.com
In a large skillet cook green pepper and onion in hot oil until tender. Set aside.
Place bread shell on a lightly greased baking sheet. Top with beef, onion mixture, and cherry tomatoes. Sprinkle with Swiss cheese and Parmesan cheese.
Bake in a 400°F oven about 8 minutes or until cheese melts and pizza is heated through. Makes 4 servings.