Cranberry Taco Salad
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1 cup cranberry sauce 1/2 cup orange juice 1 bag (10 ounces) mixed salad greens (about 6 cups) 2 cups cubed cooked turkey 2 oranges, peeled and cut into segments
1 Heat Classic Cranberry Sauce and orange juice in 1-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally, just until warmed; remove from heat.
2 Arrange salad greens, turkey and orange segments on 4 individual serving plates. Drizzle cranberry dressing over salads.
Use your leftover turkey and cranberry sauce to create this tasty and colorful salad. Garnish with sliced almonds for extra crunch.
You'll also love
- Veal Meatballs with Fried Sage 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Red Peppers Stuffed w/... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pineapple Cold Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Blueberry Walnut Bars 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Soup - Wild Rice & Cranberry 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe