Sweet and Spicy Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 1/4 cup(s) firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- Pinch cayenne
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 4 pound(s) small sweet potatoes (about 10), cut into 3/4-in.-thick wedges
- 1/2 cup(s) grated Parmesan (2 oz)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
•Heat oven to 375°F. In a large bowl, combine the sugar, oil, cinnamon, cayenne, 1 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper.
•Add the sweet potatoes, sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan and toss to coat. Divide the potatoes between 2 large rimmed baking sheets and arrange in an even layer. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan and roast, rotating the pans halfway through cooking until deep golden brown and tender, 50 to 60 minutes.