Veggie Pork Stew
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 pound small red-skinned potatoes, unpeeled, quartered
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1-1/2 pounds thick cut boneless pork chops, cut into 24 pieces
- 1 can (24 oz each) Hunt's® Garlic & Herb Pasta Sauce
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) cut green beans, drained
Cooking time 8mins
Spray inside of 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Add carrots, potatoes, drained tomatoes, meat, pasta sauce and sugar to slow cooker.
Cover; cook on LOW 8 hours or until pork is tender. Stir in green beans just before serving.