Grilled Chicken with Cajun Cream Sauce over Bow Tie Pasta
- 1 - 2 Boxes Bow Tie Pasta Cooked
- 5 - 6 Grilled Chicken Breast (Marinated in EVOO and Garlic)
- 1 Large Carton Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Palm fulls Oregano
- 4 Palm fulls Paprika
- 3 Palm fulls Cajun Seasoning
- 4 Palm Fulls Lemon Pepper
- 1 Pinch Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- 3 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 1 Large Onion Minced
- Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Saute Minced Onion and Garlic, when translucent add Heavy whipping cream and other ingredients to taste. Heat to boil stirring constantly and continue to cook until desired thickness.
Serve over Pasta and Thinly sliced Chicken.