Chicken Tortellini Casserole
- 9 oz. pkg. refrigerated tortellini
- 2 cups frozen broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 jar of alfredo sauce, any flavor
- 10 oz. pkg. refrigerated grilled chicken breast strips
- 1/3 cup soft bread crumbs
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook tortellini according to package directions and drain. Combine with broccoli, sauce and chicken in large bowl. Transfer to 1 1/2 quart casserole dish and top with bread crumbs. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes or until casserole is bubbling and bread crumbs are brown.