No Bake Cheesecake WW
This is light and dreamy and really easy to make. A little slice of heaven! Now and then I get a craving for sweets, so when I stumbled onto Cottage Magpie and saw her recipe for no-bake cheesecake, I knew I had to make this, lighter of course! I lightened her recipe by using reduced fat cream cheese and fat free cool whip. Adding a teaspoon of lemon juice is essential to enhance the flavors, so don't skip this!
Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes
Servings: 8 • Size: 1 piece • Calories: 239 • Old Points: 5.25 pts • Points+: 6 pts
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Free
- 8 ounces 1/3 less fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 9 inch reduced fat Graham Cracker Crust
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
In a large bowl, whip cream cheese, lemon and sugar for a few minutes until fluffy. Add Cool Whip and whip until smooth. Spoon mixture into pie crust and chill for a few hours, until firm.
You could also spoon into bowls and eat like a mousse for only 3.25 points each.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (897 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (406 Votes)
- Christmas Pecan Balls 4.6/5 (311 Votes)
- New York Cheesecake 4.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Apple Crisp Cheesecake 4.4/5 (158 Votes)
- Chocolate Cheesecake 4.5/5 (125 Votes)