Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1/2 c chopped onion
- 1 med carrot - I use shredded
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 Tbl veg oil
- 2 cans - 14-1/2 oz chicken broth/turkey
- 2 can water
- 1 envelope good season italian salad dressing
- 1/2 c uncooked pasta
- cook onion, carrot & celery in oil til tender.
- Stir in chicken broth, water & dressing. Bring to boil.
- Add chicken/turkey & pasta. cover, reduce heat to medium low. Simmer 10-12 minutes or till pasta is tender.
- I usually cook pasta separately. Keep pasta warm and pour soup/broth over noodles in individual bowls.
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 35mins
cook in pan on stove