Christmas Tree Appetizers
Quick and easy appetizers made from rolling cream cheese, bell peppers, olives, basil, and Parmesan, and cutting them into triangles to look like Christmas trees.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup roasted red bell peppers, chopped and drained
- 1/4 cup ripe olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 4 spinach-flavor flour tortillas (8 to 10 inches in diameter)
- Ripe olives pieces
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
In medium bowl, mix all ingredients except tortillas and olive pieces. Divide mixture among tortillas, spreading to edges of tortillas. Roll up tightly. Press each tortilla roll into triangle shape, using fingers. Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 2 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
To serve, cut rolls into 1/2-inch slices. Place olive piece at bottom of each triangle to look like tree trunk; secure with toothpick.